Product added to cart
Garmont G-Trek High Gtx Taupe Dark Yellow
As low as €139.00 €179.90
The Garmont G-Trek High Gtx men's hiking boot is inspired by sneakers, perfect for day hikes or light multi-day rides.
Built on the erGo-last shape that wraps the foot following its natural shape, they also feature Double Damper technology that offers exceptional shock cushioning, reducing fatigue and Heel Lock to optimally enclose the heel and prevent blisters.
This lightweight hiking boot features a mesh upper with seamless PU protection and reinforcement and a quick lacing system for quick and easy closure.
The waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining ensures excellent climatic comfort in higher temperatures and during high aerobic impact activities, while the eco-friendly Ortholite Hybrid X35 footbed ensures instant comfort, long-term cushioning and excellent moisture management.
Finally, the Vibram Extended sole with Megagrip compound offers the Garmont G-Trek High Gtx men's high trekking shoe excellent grip on dry and wet surfaces and good wear resistance.
Questions on this item? Contact us
• 1.8mm suede upper.
• The erGo-last shape follows the natural shape of the foot for a more anatomical fit.
• Heel Lock to optimally enclose the heel and prevent blisters.
• GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort for excellent climatic comfort in higher temperatures and during high aerobic impact activities.
• Eco-friendly Ortholite® X35-Hybrid ™ footbed ensures instant comfort, long-term cushioning and excellent moisture management.
• PU midsole for better support with heavy loads and greater stability.
• Vibram® Nuasi sole with Flex Zone for greater flexibility and large lugs that increase stability.
• Weight: 650 gr (1/2 pair size 8 UK) man / 530 gr (1/2 pair size 5 UK) woman
• Size range: 6 - 13 UK (including half sizes) / WMS 3 - 8.5 UK (including half sizes)
• Fit: Comfort
|Return (Store Credit) period||30 days|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Write Your Own Review